What Will I be Blogging About?


Created using TextArt.

I've been a keen reader since I was a child. I don't have as much time to read as I used to, however, I still like getting stuck into a good book. This is the same with films and television shows. 

I have noticed that crime fiction is the genre that I return to the most, whether it is reading, listening or watching. 

So, this blog with be a mix of reviews of books, films, and television shows that I've watched with crime as the main theme. 

Some blogs you can look forward to are on:

1. Midsomer Murders, both the books by Caroline Graham and the television show. 

2. Nero Wolfe by Rex Stout, I will write about the books, the characters, the plots, and the A&E series. 

3. Columbo as a whydunnit instead of a whodunnit. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midsomer Murders - My Favourite Episodes - Series Three

Midsomer Murders - The Tom Barnaby Sergeants

Midsomer Murders - My Favourite Episodes - Series One